Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2015

The BRIT Awards 2015 | Favourite Looks

Hey there!

I thought I would do another 'Favourite Looks' post since The BRIT Awards took place earlier this week, and some of the looks were very nice indeed! I don't actually watch the show because with all the time differences I can never tell when it's on. But, I do like to catch the fashion and see who sported what on the red carpet. Here are my favourite looks!

1. George Ezra in ?
His songs have been stuck in my head and on repeat for most of February. I absolutely love his voice; it's so unique and his vocal range is pretty impressive. All of his live performances are so good! He went simple for The BRITs but was very classy in a monochrome suit and button up.


2. Karlie Kloss in Tom Ford
Going along the monochrome theme, Karlie Kloss stunned in a figure-hugging Tom Ford piece with cutouts at the collarbone. Again, simple but gorgeous. Makeup was simple and that directed the attention to her dress.




3. Grace Chatto in ?
I love her pink hair. Just had to get that out there first! Paired well with her monochrome outfit (hmm a trend?) and daringly pulled off with her bold red lips.




4. Ella Henderson in Katie Ermilio
Ok, it's official, monochrome was a favourite on the red carpet that day! Ella Henderson opted for a long sleeved dress with a long tail, accessorising with a necklace-body chain piece. 


There have been many comments on Ella Henderson's losing face when she lost to Paloma Faith for the British Female Solo Artist Award. I personally think people shouldn't be so hard on Ella. I mean, who wouldn't be disappointed? It's a completely normal thing to do and some people just want to complicate things. Nonetheless, Paloma Faith totally deserved her award and congrats to the other nominees as well!


5. Dan Howell and Phil Lester
I couldn't resist including them in the list. Phil's plaid suit was really snazzy, and Dan kept it simple in monochrome (definitely a trend!). Love the silver lining on Dan's blazer, it was a nice little touch.

A photo posted by Dan Howell (@danisnotonfire) on

A photo posted by amazingphil (@amazingphil) on

And those are my favourite looks of The BRIT Awards 2015! What were your favourite looks? Leave a comment down below :)

I plan to film and upload my monthly favourites video for next week, and maybe a haul post the week after that, so make sure you don't miss out by following Love From Icy on Bloglovin or by email!



That's all from me today and I'll see you next week! x

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top