Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2015

March Favourites

s
February flew past so quickly, it was only yesterday I realised that I had to complete my monthly favourites! I switched to filming my favourites a few months ago, but I thought I would take it back and write a post for you today. Here's everything I've been loving throughout February!
s
Crossbody from Forever 21 - I picked this bag up during this month, and it quickly became one of my favourite bags. I don't own any other brown bags so I thought it would be nice to purchase. It's the perfect size; small enough as a cross body, and big enough for all the essentials. The design reminded me a little of a Rebecca Minkoff bag, so maybe that's why I like it so much!
Urbanears headphones - I bought this pair of headphones last month as a birthday present to myself. The colour is a lot like Essie's 'DJ Play That Song' - a nice bright, jammy purple - and the quality is pretty good. They come in handy when I'm studying or editing a video, because they block most unwanted noise out.
Cool Amazon Rain shower gel from Bath and Body Works - After smelling this scent in Dudes, I was hooked. I decided to go for the travel size bottle first to try it out, and I really like it! It smells of coconut and mango, and is very refreshing on the skin. I'm pretty sure I'm going to go back soon and pick up a full size.
'Stand By Your Gun' by George Ezra - This track is sooo addicting; it's been stuck in my head for quite a while now. George Ezra is a pretty amazing artist overall and I love his music!
Ed Sheeran - Ever since going to his concert early this month, I now have a much deeper appreciation for his music and songs. I mentioned 'Photograph' last month and a few others previously, but most of March was 'Drunk' and the rest of '+' on repeat. There was definitely a different vibe on his first album and I quite like it. Praise Ginger Jesus!
Revlon ColourBurst Laquer Balm in 105 Demure - A very pretty pinky peach shade with a hint of shimmer, this balm is my go-to lip product. It's kind of a 'my lips but better' colour, not too in-your-face, and easy to work with. I've found myself reaching for this every time I go out.
Willow Shields on Dancing With the Stars - I find it so cool that there are so many people out there who are younger than me and have achieved amazing things. Willow Shields joined season 20 of DWTS and is so far killing it! She has all the moves down and I'm excited to see how she progresses throughout the season.

How are you all liking the new template? I'm pretty happy with it so far and I hope you are too!



See you! x

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top