Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Ed Sheeran Concert + Concert OOTD

Hey guys!

I'm here with another sneaky little midweek post :) Yesterday my friends and I went to an Ed Sheeran concert! I vlogged parts of the day and the video is now up on my channel.


It was seriously a fantastic concert. The only other concert I've ever been to is a Taylor Swift one when she came in 2010. However this time I felt more in the spirit because it was an all-standing show. The atmosphere was crazy, people were very hyped up, and I loved every moment of it!

Dressing for the concert was, to be honest, a little hard. I had to be comfortable, be able to dance, and had to be covered up as at night the temperature dropped to 16 Âșc! Here's what I wore:





Top - online
Pants - H&M
Shoes - Toms
Bag - Forever 21
Sunglasses - Forever 21
Rings - H&M
Hand chain - Accessorize
(I forgot to include it in the pictures but I brought along with me a grey hoodie from H&M)

I'm quite enjoying doing vlogs at the moment. I want to know what you guys think of them. Do you like them? Despise them? Let me know down in the comments!



That's all for today and I'll see you later x

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top