Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Update 2.0

Horse Zone

So you may have noticed some slight changes here...

I decided to give my blog and fresh start. Again. I wasn't as happy as I hoped I would be with the new layout. It was fun at first, but then, to be honest, I got a little tired of it. I thought to myself, is this how you want to present yourself? Sadly, the answer was no. I thought it would be best to start from the beginning with a clean, simple format.

The same goes for my blog name. Love From Icy was a name I quickly thought up back in 2013 when I started the blog, based on the username I created for myself when I was seven. I contemplated changing to Cat Eyes and Glitter Bombs before the blog's first birthday, but I decided to focus on the layout. Now, I finally feel that I'm taking charge of all this and really making it me.

I've been playing around with the layout and realised that vertical pictures are not like by the template. They may appear funny in older posts, so bear with me. 

Because I'm still in the process of changing things, my Bloglovin plugin's not working right now. I'll try my best to have it fixed by the end of the week, but till then check out my other social media on the side bar! (sneaky little self promo there ;))

The url has changed as well. I have disabled the old one (lovefromicy.blogspot.hk) and you are now on the new one.

Now that I've addressed everything, it's time for me return to studying Stalinist Russia. iGCSE pre-mocks are kicking my butt right now!



I'll see you later! x

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top