Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Monthly Music Favourites: March 2014

Hey guys :)

It's time for another MMF! But first I would like to talk about something super disappointing: Once Upon A Time In Wonderland has been cancelled.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

OUAT In Wonderland is a spin-off of Once Upon A Time, an ABC show. It talks about Alice and her adventures in Wonderland. The show had a rough start, I have to admit, but then it slowly started to improve. However, people watched the first episode, thought it was boring, and didn't watch it again. Views decreased and now we have this disaster. It breaks my heart to know that is has been cancelled because the show had so much potential to develop into something awesome. I ship the Knave and the Red Queen (Red Knave forever <3), but now I'll never know what happens to them :(

Google

Anyways, enough ranting, let's get back to the music! This month I've been listening to a lot of soft, acoustic, sleep music.

1. Nina Nesbitt
First of all, she is gorgeous and her style rocks :) Her music is really cool and chill, and it just sounds comforting. Something about the guitar in the background of her songs... I love 'Selfies' and 'Stay Out', so go check her out! Her album 'Peroxide' is up on iTunes HERE. Also, watch her cover of The 1975's 'Chocolate'.

Obsessed with this hairstyle (@ninanesbitt on Instagram)
                                                                                                   Nina Nesbitt | via Tumblr

2. 'All I Want' by Kodaline
The music videos for this song are so sweet, that's all I can say (っ◕‿◕)っ♥

 

3. 'To Be Wanted' by Plug In Stereo ft. Megan and Liz
I discovered this song in the beginning of March and I couldn't wait to talk about it. This song has a meaningful message that everyone should hear: be patient and don't immediately fall for the next person that walks by!


I'm almost sure I had more songs to talk about but I can't think of which ones. Right now the weather is terrible, with a black rainstorm going on outside. SO glad I came home early! Fingers crossed it will last til tomorrow ;) 

That's all for today. Have a good day/night!



What are your music favourites for March? Leave a comment down below and don't forget to follow Love From Icy on Bloglovin, or @icygirl79 on Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top