Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tag: Lazy Day

Hey guys :)

Yes, I missed yet another week of posting. It's nearly the end of term, and homework and assessments have been piling up. I haven't had a chance to take a breath!  I thought it would be fun to do a tag, since I haven't done one in quite a while, and I SO need a 'lazy day'. This tag was created by ilikeweylie on YouTube (go check her out!) so all credits go to her.

Let't get started!

1. What is your lazy day skin care routine?
I know it sounds bad but I am extremely lazy with washing my face. I do it occasionally, but not daily... I use the green barley bubble cleanser from innisfree, then the green tea pure skin toner, again from innisfree. For moisturizer, I use the green tea pure lotion, also from innisfree. As you can tell, I buy my skin products from innisfree! If my skin is feeling particularly dry, I turn to Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion for help.

2. What is your lazy day makeup?
I think I've said this in my last tag, but I don't wear makeup. I'm only fourteen, and it's not common for girls my age in Hong Kong to start wearing makeup. Natural beauty (?) all the way! Besides, why would you wear makeup if you're spending your day being lazy?

3. What is your lazy day hairstyle?
I would just leave my hair down. My hair is naturally curly so if I needed to be somewhere in an instant, all my hair needs is a brushing and I'm good to go.

4. What is your lazy day outfit?
Pajamas. No duh. Pajamas, a tee, and fuzzy socks and a hoodie if it's colder outside.

5. What is your lazy day scent/candle?
I am way too paranoid to burn a candle because I will most likely burn the place down. As for scent, I really like Tony Moly's Petit Art perfume mist in Fresh Green. It basically smells like green tea and it's awesome :)

6. What is your favourite lazy day pampering product?
The Body Shop's Chocomania body scrub leaves my skin feeling refreshed and smooth. Also, the ferrero rocher-esque scent makes me want to eat (even though that would be pretty gross :/)

7. What is your favourite lazy day drink?
Ovaltine, hands down. If you don't know what it is, it's basically a 'chocolate-y' malt drink that is quite popular around Hong Kong.

Easter break, come quicker :'( I am in desperate need of a break! BTW, I'll do the Barry M nail swatches during Easter break (in 2 weeks) because lately I haven't had the time to swatch them.

That's all for today. Have a good day/ night!



Leave a comment down below and don't forget to follow Love From Icy on Bloglovin, or @icygirl79 on Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top