Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2014

First Birthday! + December Favourites

Hello all!

I am super exited for this post because quite a lot has been changed! As mentioned in my Update + Thoughts post, I wanted to change the layout of this blog (I decided to keep the name as I've grown attached to it!). I've flicked through many templates, all different and unique in their own way, but finally settled on the one on the blog right now. I hope that the change will allow for easier accessibility and organisation.

Today is the blog's first birthday! I am super happy that I was able to keep this blog up for an entire year and I thank every one of you readers for all the support you have given. I hope I will be continuing for many more years to come because blogging is seriously something I love doing!

On to my December Favourites... I decided to try out something new!

What a suave thumbnail :-)
*please watch in HD*

I have to admit, I was nervous to film a video. You have no idea how many pauses and 'ums' I had to cut out because I'm not the best at speaking in front of a camera. The quality of it is not the best because I'm still testing the waters of the deep ocean that is Youtube, so please look aside that!

Whew, what a day! I hope you have enjoyed everything that I've posted during this year - feel free to check out my archive on the sidebar! - and I will be back in 2015 for much more blogging. Thank you for everything!


See you xx



Sidenote: I apologise for my overuse of exclamation marks in this post but I am just very excited with everything that has happened today. Punctuation Police, come at me!

4 comments:

  1. AHHHH this is so exciting!!! So brave too! Keep up the posting (you're doing a much better job than me haha)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Sabrina ((♡)) love your blog, I always go on there for inspiration :-)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on one year, I'm coming up to my blog's first birthday soon too!
    Love your blog, it's beautiful!

    Lizzie // xBeautyMagic // Beauty Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! congrats on your first birthday :-) your blog is just as stunning xx

      Delete


Back to Top