Pages

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Just saying "Hey!"

Hey guys :)

My name's Hazel and I'm 13. So... I'm veeeeerrrrryyyy new to the world of blogging. I make DIY projects, and I love to share them to people. What better way than to post it on a blog? So far, I've made bracelets and earrings, bits and bobs.

I took this pic a while back. I saw some plants and the idea swept me away!

Aside from making things, I love music and dancing. It is my total passion. I probably dance like a weirdo but hey, "express yourself", as Madonna once sang. 

I'm really terrible at writing long paragraphs and such, if it's something aside from school work. This post is extremely vague, but I guess it's a start :) I hope to post more content later with much more interesting things to say and show. Maybe it'll be a DIY, maybe a diary of the day, or even a rant. I'm thinking this is a place to write down what's on my mind. 

See you later...? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top