Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Autumn/Winter Lip Product Picks

autumn winter lip products

Hey there!

With the colder months here, a whole new set of lip colours is required to go with the change of attire. My pinks and corals are retiring for now, and I'm bringing out deeper, more autumn/winter-appropriate shades. 

autumn winter lip products

Topshops's Matte Lip Bullet in Get Me Bodied is the perfect maroon shade, complete with a not-overwhelmingly-dry matte formula.

VDL's Expert Colour Lip Cube in 502 Hello Stranger is a nice bright red that's an alternative to the traditional scarlet. It's such a Christmassy shade and it gets me excited for the festive season.

When I first swatched VDL's Festival Lipstick in 501 Bordeaux, it immediately reminded me of Lorde; the name of the shade suits it very well! The shine of this product is fantastic, making it less Halloween and more vampy-glam.

Probably my favourite out of the set is Mac's Whirl. Dubbed as one of Kylie Jenner's 90s lip colours, I am absolutely in love with this neutral shade, along with Velvet Teddy. Whirl is slightly darker than Velvet Teddy, and Autumn and Winter are great times to rock those darker shades. 

Rimmel's Apocalips Lip Lacquer in 008 is a smooth blue-toned pink. The formula applies very well and the product is quite moisturising. 

autumn winter lip products
L-R: Topshop bullet, VDL lip cube, VDL lipstick, Rimmel Apocalips, Mac Whirl


What lip products will you be wearing this Autumn/Winter?

I'll see you next time! x

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top