Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Resolutions 2014

Hey guys :)

So everyone I know is making resolutions for the new year. I, on the other hand, don't really make resolutions as a month in I tend to break them. However, this year has brought on more responsibilities, such as school work, exams, my DIY business, this blog, and life in general. Right now, I am literally like:


On a more serious note, I've decided it's best to at least set a few goals to keep on track. Here goes:

1. Get fit
It is highly unrealistic to say "I want to become skinny" or "I'm going to the gym everyday" because let's face it, I will probably break that goal after the first week of January. To achieve this goal, I intend to dance more and take more opportunities to perform, as this means more rehearsal time which I actually enjoy. The best way to keep fit is to exercise in a way you feel comfortable in, whether it's running, swimming, football, what ever works for you
Get healthy :D


2. Put more effort when doing things
100% effort. 'Nuff said. 
Tumblr

3. Continue with this blog
Honestly, I didn't think I could even last a day with the whole idea of owning a blog. I'm surprised that I could be writing a fourth post, which is a huge achievement for me :) During 2014, I hope to expand the blog, making it bigger and better, content-wise and appearance-wise. It would be awesome to have more people to share my thoughts with, so if you are reading this post right now, comment down below, follow me on Bloglovin, and share this with your friends!


So...
Hello 2014

Wishing for a good year isn't enough; take matters into your own hands and make it a good year <3 Love you guys and have a good day/night!




What are your New Year's resolutions? Comment down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top