Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Tag: This or That

Hey guys :)

Today was a pretty uneventful day, so I thought I would do a tag for you guys to get to know me a little better. I know tags are usually for YouTube channels. Before creating this blog, I wanted to start a channel but a. filming and editing is super time consuming, b. I have little to no editing skills, and c. I sound weird on camera. Just an inexperienced teenager over here :)

Makeup
Blush or bronzer: definitely bronzer. For some really strange reason, my face is always pink, and with blusher I'll practically look like a neon pink tomato.
Lip gloss or lipstick: lip gloss
Eye liner or mascara: mascara
Foundation or concealer: concealer
Neutral or colour eye shadow: neutral
Pressed or loose eye shadows: pressed
Brushes or sponges: brushes

Makeup day collection

Nails:
OPI or China Glaze: OPI
Long or short: short
Acrylic or natural: natural
Brights or darks: a while back I would've preferred brights, but now I actually prefer darker colours like OPI Black Cherry Chutney
Flower or no flower: no flower; I like nail art but I can't do it :/

Daily Glamorous | via Tumblr

Body:
Perfume or body splash: body splash
Lotion or body butter: lotion
Body wash or soap: body wash
Lush or other: other

∞

Fashion:
Jeans or sweats: sweats
Long sleeve or short: short
Dresses or skirts: skirts
Stripes or plaid: stripes
Flip flops or sandals: sandals
Scarves or hats: scarves. My recent favourite is my black and white striped infinity scarf from Forever 21 :)
Studs or dangly earrings: studs
Necklaces or bracelets: bracelets. Arm candy during the summer is a must.
Heels or flats: flats
Cowboy boots or riding boots: riding boots
Jacket or hoodie: jacket
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe: as sad as it is, there isn't a Charlotte Russe in Hong Kong :((( however after looking online, I would still have to choose Forever 21.
Abercrombie or Hollister: ughhh this one's hard. I love the whole chill vibe of Hollister, but Abercrombie's preppy-glam style is just as cute. I'm going to choose in between these too because they are virtually the same brand ;)
Saks 5th or Nordstrom: again, no Saks or Nordstrom in HK so neither...? Choosing both from above cancels this one out.

Shdkj

Hair:
Curly or straight: curly all the way!
Bun or ponytail: bun
bobby pins or butterfly clips: I'm not that into hair clips so I'm sticking to the basics of bobby pins.
Hairspray or gel: hairspray, the literal spray and the awesome 2007 movie with Zac Efron :)
Long or short: long
Light or dark: dark
Side sweep bangs or full bangs: side weep
Up or down: really depends on my mood... lately I've been obsessed with the Elsa braid from this post.


girly fashion | Tumblr

Random:
Rain or shine: shine
Summer or winter: definitely winter. I mean, who doesn't love the 24/7 sweater weather?
Fall or spring: fall
Chocolate or vanilla: I'm a total chocoholic <3
East coast or west coast: ... I live in HK and I've never been to America... :/

Untitled

Just a few pictures from WeHeartIt to jazz up this post :)

So that's it! Not sure who created this tag, but credits to whoever did. Have a good day/night!



How would you answer? Comment down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top