Pages

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Review: Revlon Whimsical

Hey guys :)

If you've seen my post from yesterday, I said I would do a review on the nail polishes I bought.So here I am! I'm going to review Revlon's Whimsical.

Bought in Sasa for $19.90

Whimsical is a baby blue polish with pink and blue hex glitter. The polish itself is sheer, so some may prefer to use this as a layering polish, rather than a colour polish, if you know what I mean.


The consistency of the polish is pretty smooth. The glitter is slightly harder to get onto the nail, but that's typical for glitter nail polishes. It gets easier for the glitter to transfer onto the nail after the first coat. It dries quickly, ten minutes tops.

For this I applied 3 coats of polish and a top coat

One thing that I absolutely love in this polish is that unlike most glitter polishes, the glitter in this one is so fricken easy to remove! A couple swipes of a remover-soaked cotton pad will do the trick.

Overall, I like this polish. The pastel blue is a perfect colour for the coming spring. It's not expensive at all, it's a unique colour, and if you are considering getting this, go for it!

On a totally different note, there has been an issue with my Instagram lately. Whenever I put hashtags on my pictures, the picture doesn't show up the the list of pictures that have the hashtag. So frustrating >:( Any of you guys experiencing/experienced the same thing? If you know how to solve this problem, definitely let me know!

That's it for today. Have a good day/night!



Do you have Instagram? Comment down below and don't forget to follow Love From Icy on Bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top