Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Tea in Simply Life

Hey guys :)

So some of you may know a place called Simply Life around Hong Kong. Founded quite recently in 2007, the restaurant serves European-styled bread, pastries, desserts and meals. The place itself has a very rustic-Parisian-cafe vibe which I absolutely adore. The atmosphere is a mix of English and French, hence the European style.

Simply Life in Festival Walk, Kowloon Tong

I may seem like a weirdo for taking pics of a sugar bowl, but in Simply Life they use cubed sugar. This gives the place a slight British feel.


I had tea there today, and tried their Chocolate Coffee tart. It was totally delish! The presentation, as usual, was incredible. The coffee cream on top was light and fluffy, and the chocolate sponge-y base was pretty good as well. My slice was topped with almonds, dried cranberries, and this chip that was made of a type of nut. Yum!


To wash everything down, I had an Orange Homemade Iced Tea. It was surprisingly not too sweet, which was great as most iced teas contain way too much sugar for one girl to drink. 

Haha, a slight improvement for a second post :) I've got a few ideas of what I want to post next, so stay tuned!




Have you been to Simply Life? Comment down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top