Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2016

A Purchase From jewellerybox.co.uk

jewellerybox.co.uk claddagh ring

After reading many, many bloggers praising jewellerybox.co.uk, I knew I had to check it out. The site offers an extremely wide range of jewellery in different finishes, and for a while I've had my eye on this particular Claddagh ring. Though the site offers worldwide shipping, an opportunity allowed me to skip that £4 fee and have it delivered to me directly. 

jewellerybox.co.uk claddagh ring

I am without an ounce of Irish in me, but I find the origins and meaning behind Claddagh rings absolutely beautiful. The design in itself is quite unique and eye-catching on the hand. If you're interested on more detail behind the history of Claddagh rings, this site offers a detailed rundown.

I'm very pleased with the overall experience shopping through jewellerybox.co.uk. Granted I myself was not on the receiving end of the package, but from what I know the process was quick and easy. A slight challenge was choosing the size of the ring. The site offered to send a free ring sizer to accurately obtain my ring size; I wasn't able to find the page to do so and I wasn't sure if the offer was extended to outside of the UK. With a bit of luck and some twine, I luckily ordered a size that fit my ring finger perfectly. 

Shop my exact ring here or have a look around the site here!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top