Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Etude House's Lip Tint Eraser

etude house lip tint eraser

Something I love about Korean cosmetics brands is that they frequently come out with products that make a beauty regime a whole lot easier to execute. An impromptu shopping trip in Mong Kok yesterday resulted in me discovering this gem: Etude House's new Lip Tint Eraser. I'm sure this product isn't a totally new invention, but it's the first time I've actually come across one.

What it is is basically a lip product remover. The product is clear and lip gloss-like in consistency. You take a small drop onto your fingers and massage it into your lips, then rinse off everything with water. Since lip tints are difficult to remove, this product should come in handy when removing stubborn lip products. 

etude house lip tint eraser

While I'm not as interested in lip tints, I am an avid user and consumer of liquid lipsticks and matte formulas. I tested out the Eraser on four lip products: Colourpop's Ultra Satin Lip in Botanical; Nyx's Soft Matte Lip Cream in Abu Dhabi; Mac's Whirl; Too Faced's Melted Lipstick in Melted Fig. Products like these are known to stay on the lips and require oil-based removers for removal.

etude house lip tint eraser

I took four small drops for each individual stripe of product, massaged it in (making sure that the entire area of colour came in contact with the Eraser), and rinsed with water. 

etude house lip tint eraser

I am quite impressed with how the product worked! Typically I would use a makeup wipe or an oil-based remover to remove my lip colour at the end of the day, but I sometimes have to scrub into my lips to get everything off. The lip colours came off my hand at ease, and didn't require any scrubbing.


Should you buy this product? While it's not an absolute necessity, I would say go ahead! It's a less painful method of lip product removal, and the Eraser contains Shea butter to help moisturise the lips. At $42, it's a very inexpensive product that could help you out during tough times.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top