Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2014

The Christmas Tag

Happy Sunday!

Wheeeee, Christmas is just right around the corner!

You know how YouTubers have vlogmas? For the first time this year I stumbled upon blogmas, the vlogmas equivalent to vlogmas. It was too late for me to join in but I may attempt it next year. But anyways, I found this nice Christmas tag post by daisydaisyxxo and I thought it would be fun to try it out. Check out her one HERE.

1. What is/are your favourite Christmas movie(s)?
I am sad to say that I have not watched enough Christmas movies. Never seen Elf or Love Actually but I am dying to watch them. I guess my favourite would be Shrek the Halls, though technically it's not a full-length movie.


2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Definitely Christmas morning. Christmas Eve seems too early and apparently you're supposed to open them on Boxing Day, but who can wait that long?

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
In 2008 my family and I spent Christmas in Vancouver with some relatives. Getting to see actual snow for the first time? Amazing. And I will never forget how my uncle dumped snow down my back!

4. Favourite festive food?
I really like candy canes. Basic, but mint is one of my favourite flavours and they are just so Christmas-y and fun!


5. Favourite Christmas gift?
A few years back my dad bought me a very nice necklace with a ruby pendent. He had it all wrapped up in a noodle packet and I was so confused.

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
Apple and cinnamon. It's such a warm and cozy scent, perfect for the holiday season.

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Now that I think about it, we [as a family] don't actually have any particular traditions, but I feel like we should...

8. What tops your tree?
At the moment, a very lone star.

9. As a kid what was the one gift you asked for but never received?
Gosh, this is a hard question! I may have asked for an acoustic guitar one year, but never received it. It's definitely on my list this year!

10. What's the best part of Christmas for you?
I just love all the decor. It brightens up the mood and puts everyone in the holiday spirit. Of course, the family and food are a given.


I am looking forward to spending time with my family, eating lots of food and snuggling up with a good book and tumblr. How are you going to spend your Christmas? Comment down below because I would really like to know :)

Sorry for the slightly late posting, last night we had a wedding dinner to attend and I was beat!

That's all from me, have a nice day x

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top