Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2014

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Universal Studios Japan

Happy Sunday!

Following up the previous week's post, today I wanted to share my experience of going to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Universal Studios. As a Harry Potter fan, I was beyond excited to go and see how they recreated Hogsmeade and Hogwarts. The series is truly one of the best I've ever read and if you haven't read it yet a. why? and b. make it your top book on your to-read book list!

I hastily snapped some pictures because I wanted to capture the moment, but also see and feel it with my own eyes.

The ever-so-famous Weasley car parked on the path to Hogsmeade

"Please Respect The Spell Limits"







The line outside Honeydukes was insane. We didn't manage to get in but luckily snagged a few chocolate frogs from a shop near the Universal Studios entrance!


Inside The Hog's Head

Butterbeer *heart eyes* 


And finally, the grand Hogwarts castle

The only ride I'm aware of there is the visual-effects-journey ride. There was so much people that day and I either could not see any other ride or did not want to wait in line for three hours. The main attractions were the castle, the butterbeer, and the shops.

The HP section of Universal Studios is not the biggest but is definitely worth visiting, especially if you're a Potterhead. The setups look as if they had come straight out of the movie itself, and I was not disappointed; the only thing the place needed was the characters! 

I'm interested to see the UK version of the WWoHP... one day...



Not much to write about today; the focus is all on the pictures. That's all from me and I'll see you next week xx

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top