Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Update + Thoughts

Hello there!

I apologise for the late post; the wifi was down last night and the night before, and I couldn't write as when I did the page froze and crashed :( Anyhow, Sunday was one of those days where I struggled to write. I had a DIY post planned but the weather's not up for it yet (there's a clue!) and a tag just seemed meh.

The past week has been quite busy with revision and other things. Christmas break is coming soon, but not quite yet so I still have to function properly for at least four more weeks. Something that has crossed my mind several times is the design of this blog. It is nearing it's first birthday and I intend to change the layout, possibly change the template and name. Truth be told, Love From Icy is not my first pick as a blog name but I went with it at the time. I've upgraded the template from one Blogspot provided to a 'custom' one several months ago, but I do want to fully customise the design to make it more unique and appealing.

Another thing I've been thinking about a lot is dance and where I'm headed with that. This month an opportunity popped up for me to compete with different dancers from other schools. Early on I wanted to join but I didn't plan my time due to school work, and am now left with a week to choreograph a routine. Choreography is not my strongest suit so I'm debating whether or not to audition. All in all, here's a lesson: plan your time correctly and if it's important to you make time for it.

'Stressful' is a strong word to describe what's been going on; I think 'hectic' is a better word. I had been feeling a little overwhelmed with everything when I saw a Sprinkle of Glitter blog post. Every Monday, she posts a 'Motivational Monday' post which I think is a lovely idea to soothe the Monday blues; I know I was feeling down! This week's post related to what I was thinking and reading it cheered me up.



Go read her post HERE.

This post has been all over the place but there will always be bumps along the road. 



Have a nice day xx

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top