Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

OOTD: Bo$$

Hey guys :)

I have finally figured out a posting schedule: every Sunday a new post will come out, and OOTD's may appear sporadically during the week.

Anyways, today was the last day of term a.k.a. start of Spring/Easter break! So relived to get two weeks of down time to write more posts, and make more DIYs. I hung out with a few friends to celebrate, and one of my friends kindly helped me take a few pictures to show you today's outfit.

I'm not huge on the Spring pastel trend, and I don't tend to gravitate towards pastels whilst shopping. In my closet, I own quite a lot of black, blues, and greens; they are definitely summer colours.






T-shirt: Cotton On
Shorts: Cotton On
Shoes: online
Bracelet: Claire's

I love the t-shirt because it's so fun and colourful, but my favourite part of this outfit definitely has to be the shorts. From afar they look like a skirt, but are actually extremely airy and comfortable shorts. Perfect for a sunny day! I will probably get another pair if I get more wear out of them. This pair will be featured in a haul post that I have prepared to post at the end of the month.

Remember to check back every Sunday for a main post, and during the week for OOTDs :)

That's all for today. Have a good day/night!



Leave a comment down below and don't forget to follow Love From Icy on Bloglovin, or @icygirl79 on Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top