Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Get Back On Track

This post was inspired by Sprinkle of Glitter's 'Motivational Monday' posts. Admittedly, recently I've been feeling down. I've been struck with writer's block, I'm scared to film videos, and truthfully I've been wasting a lot of time. As a pick-me-up, I took to Pinterest to find quotes and posters to remind myself not to stress out so much. Here are a few of my favourite ones.

*disclaimer* all photos are from Pinterest; I don't own any of them

I think this can be applied to any scary situation in life, when we think we're not ready to do anything in fear of messing up and making mistakes. That fear will most likely stick to us, even if we don't feel it, so its best to just go out and get what we want.

This one spoke out to be in particular. I think that at the back of my brain, I'm worrying about the coming school year. I am someone who unnecessarily stresses out about these things: exams, tests, homework. These wise words from Hagrid really help me stop and release the bad vibes. Maybe it's magic doing its work...

This quote reminded me of one of ||Superwoman||'s latest videos '5 Things You Do That Make You Unhappy'. One of the points was comparing yourself to others. I'm someone who does this, and it really isn't the best thing to think about. Lilly said something along the lines of "Don't compare other people's highlights to your blooper reel". It helped me put things into perspective and not get so worried over comparing myself to others. 

Hopefully I'll be back soon with more posts and videos!



I'll see you soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top