Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Adventures in Singapore

Hey there!

Today I have for you my promised Singapore vlog. Check out what I was up to in Singapore!


How's summer going along for you? I know I haven't been keeping up with the blog lately; my schedule has totally fallen apart! With summer, I get more time to film, write, and do other things, so it will be temporarily suspended. I'll definitely still be posting, just probably not on Sundays. Look out for more frequent(ish) vlogs coming your way! To make sure you don't miss any posts, follow me on Bloglovin here, where the post will appear on your dash when it is published. Alternatively, pop in your email on the 'follow by email' feature on the sidebar to receive email updates when I post.



I'll talk to you in my next post! x


No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top