Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2014

DIY: Eye Pendant Necklace

Happy Sunday!

Earlier this week I had a trip to Sham Shui Po for my textiles class. We visited the bead shops and fabric sellers to get inspiration for a later project. In one of the bead shops I found an eye charm and found it really unique. Not to mention, I've been looking for something similar since forever. Lately I've been really into short necklaces; they go with literally everything.



You'll need:
1. an eye charm
2. gold chain
3. jump rings (big and small)
4. a lobster clasp
5. pliers



Let's begin!

1. With one of my other necklaces, I used that to measure how long the chain should be.


2. On one end attach a small jump ring to the chain, and a lobster clasp to that jump ring.


3. On the other end attach a small jump ring to the chain, followed by a big jump ring.


4. Anywhere on your chain, attach a jump ring and your charm onto that jump ring.


And you're done!




Sorry for the indecisive brightness of all the pictures; the sun just won't make up it's mind!

An easy DIY with a very pretty outcome. Overall the materials costed about $20, so that's not bad at all. I love the simplicity of it, yet it's striking because of the blue iris.

Turns out, this post will be my fiftieth post of all time. Hooray! When I started this blog I didn't think I would make it up to five posts, let alone fifty, so thanks for all your support :)


Have a good day xx

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top