Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Summer Tag

Hey guys!

As you may know, we're now in the middle of summer! I thought it would be fun to do a tag, since I haven't done one in a few weeks. Apparently there was a spring tag that I did not know of, so as compensation I will answer questions from the summer tag!

Summer

This tag is from the blog Hollisters Happenings (or Hollistershappenings) so make sure you check it out.

Let's start!

1. What is the best part about summer?
I love the sunshine during the summer, especially on those days when the sky is blue. Most of the time the sky in Hong Kong is all muggy and horrible, so on those where the sky is clear, I savour the sunlight.

2. Do you tan or burn?
I tan, but my face gets red super easily when in contact with warmth.

3. Favourite summer nail polish?
Summer is a time for bright nail polish, and I really like "Kiss Me On My Tulips" my OPI. The formula is great, it's fully opaque in two coats, and it doesn't take forever to dry!

4. Favourite summer drink/beverage?
Recently I have been drinking this Japanese milk that tastes like coffee. It's nice and refreshing, especially when chilled.

5. Favourite summer clothing item?
Skirts all the way! I know you can wear skirts in the winter as well, but they don't keep you warm enough. I own several skirts in different colours and patterns, all circle skirts which I wear high-waisted.

6. Favourite current app during this summer?
Lately I've been using Snapchat more often. I find the concept of it really handy and fun.

7. Favourite summer movie?
I don't have a favourite movie for the summer, to be honest. However, I have yet to watch "The Fault In Our Stars" and "Guardians of the Galaxy" this summer, so that might change.

8. Favourite summer beauty product?
Are hair products counted as beauty products? Anyways, I love sea salt spray during the summer because you get nice texture and waves without having to physically go to the beach every day. I am currently using the Professional Ocean Spritz Sea Salt Spray, which I picked up in Bonjour. It has a smell that's hard to describe, but it smells pretty good.

9. Favourite summer activity?
No particular favourite, but I like going bowling or swimming.

10. Favourite type of lip product for the summer?
Lip balm, always. Personally I've never had sunburnt lips, but I slather on coats of lip balm during the summer to avoid them. The one I am using right now is the peppermint Burt's Bees lip balm. I also like tinted lip balms, such as Maybelline's Baby Lips in Berry Bomb.

So those are my answers! I tag anyone who reads this to complete this tag, so have fun with it.

And have fun during this summer; stay safe and be happy.




See you xx





No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top