Pages

Sunday, July 20, 2014

I'm Back!

Oh hey :)

First things first: I took a break from posting (can I call it blogging yet?) for a little while, out of respect because my grandpa recently passed away. He was an extremely caring person, to his family and group of students whom he taught. He will be missed greatly and I hope he rests in peace.

But now I'm back! I will have more time to blog since it's summer, and I hope during this time I can post a few posts during the week, instead of merely one post every week.

This will probably the shortest post yet as I don't have anything in particular planned. Just make sure you check the blog during the coming weeks as there may be new posts!

To end things on a positive note:

one of my favourite pictures ever, a good mantra to live by :)


See you guys later xx

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top