Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Tag: Harry Potter

Hey guys :)

First of all, I'm now caught up with The Big Bang Theory. I've finished all 7 seasons in a month, and yesterday I watched the season 7 finale. I'm not going to spoil it for you guys, but I have to say I'm a little disappointed with how it ended :/ Anyone else feeling the same way?

Anyways, not a lot has been going on lately, so this post is a tag post! I thought I would do a Harry Potter-themed tag because the new HP 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' movie release date has just been released. I really like HP. I've read the books at least 5 times, and watch the movies every summer when it comes on TV as the 'Weekend Blockbuster'. I would kill to go to Universal Orlando's The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, drink a butterbeer, and buy a wand. Hopefully in the future, I'll be able to go visit it!

Untitled

But anyways, here goes!

P.S. the pics come from WeHeartIt, credits to the owners.

1. Favourite book?
Either 'Goblet of Fire' or 'Half-Blood Prince'. I really can't decide between the two.

2. Favourite movie?
I really like 'Goblet of Fire', but the second half of 'Deathly Hallows Part 2' contains the iconic battle scene. Again, can't choose (this goes to show how good Harry Potter really is!).

3. Least favourite book?
'Prisoner of Azkaban'. I found it a little bit boring in the middle :/

4. Parts of the book/movie that made you cry?
When Fred died. I felt really sad reading and watching about it, and I felt worse when I thought about how the twins were separated :( Also, the scene when Ron says "It's not much, but it's home." The Burrow basically holds the essence of the Weasley family, and I hated it when Bellatrix destroyed it. Ok, last one: when Hermione had to wipe her parent's memory of her :(

Weasley home  | via Tumblr

5. If you could hook up with any HP character, who would it be?
First of all, 'hook up' just sounds plain nasty when used in the HP context. But one of the Weasley twins would be my answer. They're just so fun-loving and carefree, especially when it comes to exams!

6. Favourite character?
It's quite hard to narrow the choices down. I like a number of characters: Fleur, Tonks, the twins, Hermione...

7. What would your patronus be?
I honestly have no idea. I took THIS quiz and I got a stag :)

8. If you could have the Elder Wand, Resurrection Stone, or Invisibility Cloak, which one would you choose?
The Invisibility Cloak, mainly because I want to be able to go to places without people knowing (haha that sounds totally sketchy).

9. What house would you be in?
It sounds cliche, but I would probably be put into Gryffindor. I've searched up the characteristics of people from the other houses, and I don't match up to them. However, my Pottermore account begs to differ (I was put into Slytherin).

Hogwarts


10. If you could meet any member of the cast who would it be?
The man himself, Daniel Radcliffe. He's grown a lot from when he was Harry Potter, and I would be really interested in hearing his experiences of being part of the HP franchise, his part on 'Kill Your Darlings', and his role on Broadway.

11. Have you played any of the video games?
I vaguely remember playing a HP Lego video game with my cousins years ago. I didn't really know what to do, so I mainly smashed crates with spells to get jewels and money. I didn't have much incentive back then.

😍♥👌

12. If you were on the Qudditch team, which position would you play?
Let's face it, I would not be able to make the Quidditch team, let alone play an actual game. I would be one of the spectators, cheering the house on!

literally me :D

13. Were you happy with the ending?
Deaths aside, I thought they ended HP well. However, the cast didn't look so good in the '19 Years Later' bit; they looked far too old. Would Ron really have such a big belly?

14. How much does Harry Potter mean to you?
I am not the ultimate HP fangirl with posters up on the walls, forever quoting 'Always', or referencing things from the movies, but Harry Potter plays a significant part in my life. The series saved me from boredom, and it encouraged me to read more and more. My friends aren't really interested in Harry Potter, so I can't talk to them about it. Oh, the struggle of being a muggle.

TAKE ME TO HOGWARTS. PLEASE.

So this concludes the tag! Next week's post will most likely come out late because I'm going to be going to Korea with my mum over the long weekend from school. Expect a haul soon :)

That's all for today. Have a good day/night!




How much do you like HP? Leave a comment down below and don't forget to follow Love From Icy on Bloglovin or by email!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top