Pages

Monday, October 19, 2015

Topshop's Matte Metallic Nails in Usual Suspects

topshop matte metallic nails usual suspects
s
Hey there!

First off, getting sick after a trip straight up sucks. My eyes are drooping as I write this and my nose is sore from being blown into tissues. Not a great way to spend half-term break, I have to say!

Sickness aside, I'm here today to share this absolutely gorgeous gem of a nail polish I found a few months ago. Usual Suspects is a matte metallic polish, as the title suggests, and the colour is hard to explain and capture. The multi-chrome polish is a metallic silver at first glance, but in different lights reveals shades of green and magenta.

topshop matte metallic nails usual suspects

topshop matte metallic nails usual suspects
s
On my index finger you'll see a slight green tone, while on my ring finger is a hint of purple.

I was quite impressed with the formula of this polish as it dries quickly. Also, streaking is minimal. I was a bit careless with my middle finger so there is a teeny bit of streaking, but other than that the polish was absolutely fine.

topshop matte metallic nails usual suspects
s
Usual Suspects reminds me of Essie's For The Twill of It and OPI's Peace & Love & OPI; it also has that multi-chrome look that is stunning on the nails. It looks great as a matte polish or with a shiny topcoat on top. 

This polish can be bought in most Topshop stores around HK, so have a look around when you pass one. A '2 polishes for $99' offer was going on when I bought this so I shared it with a friend. I have a feeling I'll be wearing this polish a lot during the coming months; it's a nice cold-weather alternative to the normal black and navy.




I'll see you next time! x

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top