Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Nicole by OPI - I Shop Mintage

Hey guys :)

I've always been on the hunt for a nice mint polish. I thought Essie's Mint Candy Apple was the answer, but it turns out that it wasn't quite mint enough (still a nice shade!). I've scoured the net for different brands of mint polish, trying to find one that was nice and minty, and available in Hong Kong. After several websites I came across Nicole by OPI's I Shop Mintage. It was the perfect shade of mint and luckily it became available again in store. I saw it in the shop one day and immediately purchased it.


This polish is definitely my favourite mint so far. It's not too cool or grey-toned like other polishes on the market; I think it flatters my skin tone well. It reminds me of a dress from the 1960s, which the name suits. 


Aside from the colour, the texture of this polish is pretty good too. It's thin but not watery, a little bit streaky after two coats, but the third coat will smooth it out just fine. It looks nice by itself but if I were to jazz it up, I would use something like Zoya's Cosmo for an accent nail.

My nails are the worst ever for painting. They're short and wide; cleanup afterwards is not a choice but mandatory *sad face*


I Shop Mintage is part of the general Nicole by OPI collection, which can be found in certain Sasa stores around Hong Kong. It costs $76 and in the bottle is 15ml of polish.



A short little post for today! See you next time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top