Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2014

I Love Fall/Autumn tag ✺

Hey guys!

As I am writing this post, I am curled up in a blanket... with the AC on. It might be 'Autumn' now but in Hong Kong it feels nothing like it, which is a bit disappointing since I prefer cooler weather. Nonetheless, I've decided to do the I Love Fall tag created by missglamorazzi on YouTube, just to get myself prepared to buy sweaters and drink salted caramel lattes :)

1. Favourite Fall lip product?
A good lip balm is essential for Autumn and I am still loving The Body Shop Foundation's Dragon Fruit Lip Butter, which I did a review on HERE.

2. Favourite Fall nail polish?
This one is a Autumn/Winter favourite: OPI's Black Cherry Chutney. It's this really pretty purple-toned burgundy with some shimmer that's more visible in the bottle than on the nail. Whatever the season, I prefer darker colours because my nails are difficult to paint and light colours can sometime look flat.

3. Favourite Fall drink?
Easily the salted caramel latte from Starbucks, as mentioned above. I tried it last year and let's just say I am dying for it to return this year.


4. Favourite Fall candle?
I'm not a huge candle gal, mainly because festive candles are hard to grab hold of in Hong Kong :/

5. Favourite Fall accessory?
I find infinity scarves the comfiest type of scarf because when it's cold out you can just stuff your face into it, and it's just like ahhhhh. I bought one black and white striped one from Forever 21 last year and it is my favourite scarf ever.

6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?
I'm going to cheat a little here by saying neither, because I've never really had the chance to experience any of these activities in Hong Kong. I guess I would rather curl up with a blanket and a good book.

7. Favourite Halloween movie?
Again, going to cheat here. I've never watched a proper Halloween movie because I can't stand scary movies.

8. Favourite Halloween candy?
Anything chocolate, or those hilarious gummy eyeballs. TBH I've never been trick-or-treating, which is something I am upset about and vow to do one year.

9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?
I honestly have no clue, but this year I want to actually put in effort and find a cool, unique costume. I was thinking of doing a group dress-up with a group of friends, but eh, we'll see.


last year's getup

10. What is your favourite thing about Fall?
Feeling the cold cooler air. It's a huge step-up from the gross humidity of Summer, and I love wearing boots, sweaters and scarves.



That is it for the tag! Hope you've had a nice Sunday and I'll see you next week xx

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top