Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2015

The '1989' Tag

Hey there!


Ok, I know I missed out on last week's post. I was away from my laptop that Sunday and wasn't able to write a post. It made me realise that I actually write very little, only coming out with four posts every month. Sometimes it's for the best as I take my time planning out posts, but during the week the blog gets a little lonely!


Today I have a tag post for you all. I found this tag on Rambling Rose while exploring Bloglovin the other day, and I thought it would appropriate to do it to celebrate the release of Taylor Swift's 'Style' music video that came out a couple of days ago.



Let's get to it!

1. Welcome to New York // If you could live in any city, which would it be and why?
I would like to live in London. From what I've heard, it's pretty fast-paced like Hong Kong, but I want to go out and see different cultures.

2. Blank Space // What is something that everyone thinks is true about you but is actually false?
Everybody, and I mean everybody, thinks I'm totally addicted to shopping. Yes, I do love shopping, but I have many more interests than just that.

3. Style // What is the one item in your closet that makes you feel unstoppable?
I have this flared dress with a cutout on the back from Cotton On and I feel really good when I wear it. I own the same dress in two patterns/colours, so does that still count as one item?

4. Out of the Woods // What is the one thing you're afraid of?
Messages and phone calls. Seriously, I get extremely anxious when someone messages or calls me because I feel like they come bearing bad news!

5. All You Had to Do Was Stay // Who is someone you wish was still in your life?
I miss my grandpa quite a bit. He passed away last year and I fell like I didn't really spend enough time with him.

6. Shake It Off // What is something you have had to shake off?
General negative vibes from people.

7. I Wish You Would // What is something you'd like to happen right now?
To not be sick. I feel a cold coming on :(

8. Bad Blood // Have you ever had someone stab you in the back?
Yes, a while ago.

9. Wildest Dreams // What would you like to be remembered for?
I've always thought about this question... I want to be remembered for doing something I'm good at and enjoy.

10. How You Get the Girl // What is your favourite pick-up line?
To be honest, I find pick-up lines really awkward. They're fun to laugh about with your friends but I can't imagine someone actually using one to pic someone up.

11. This Love // What is something you got back that you never thought you would?
My iPod. I've got the iPod Nano 7th gen. and I swear it is the thinnest, most annoying electronic device I have ever owned. It slips into places and I always feel that I'm losing or misplacing it! But still, I love it and can never live without my music.

12. I Know Places // Where is one place you always feel safe?
Good ol' home. It's where I can relax and basically be a hobo, and no-one can judge me for it.

13. Clean // What is an important lesson you have learnt in life, and how did you learn it?
I've learnt (ish) to stop comparing myself to others. I learnt this through personal experience and constantly thinking about it. Truth be told, it's the hardest thing to do, and sometimes I still do it.


And I am finished! I really enjoyed filling out this tag; the questions are so thought-provoking and interesting! I tag anyone to do this tag, Swiftie or not, because these questions work for anyone. Leave a comment down below if you're enjoyed it as well!



That's all for today and I'll se you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top