Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Teen Choice Awards 2015 | Favourite Looks

This year's TCA's were held at the University of Southern California's Galen Centre in LA. A multitude of stars were in attendance, including the cast of Pretty Little Liars, Ellen DeGeneres, and Five Seconds of Summer. Hosted by Josh Peck, Gina Rodriguez, and Ludacris, the event featured a dazzling mix of performances, and awards were presented to the elite of the elite. In today's post I'll be sharing my favourite looks from the TCA red carpet!

1. Lea Michele in Monique Lhuillier


When I first saw Lea Michele, my mind directly went straight to her hair; it's cute but polished at the same time. Her dress is fun, with the red and the blue, but dainty like a china plate. The red heels totally tie the entire outfit together! Lea Michele has been killing it lately with her fitness regime documented on Instagram. She just looks toned, relaxed, and happy!

2. Little Mix


I am still floored by their TCA performance. ICYMI, they went from adorable nerds to absolute babes on stage while performing their new hit single that's been on repeat on my phone, 'Black Magic'. I haven't seen such an amazing on-stage costume change since Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble' set back in 2013 for the BRIT Awards! I love, love, love their outfits; each represent their own styles, but together they define 'squad goals'.

As I still can't get their performance out of my head, watch it here!


3. Grace Helbig

Whoo, Youtube represent! What makes Grace Helbig's dress stand out is the simplicity of the cut (those side cutouts though *heart eyes*) paired with that eye-catching neon pastel coral pink. I've always known her as the funny girl on Youtube, but recently I've noticed that her style is on point!

4. Peyton and Spencer List

Peyton and Spencer List look too good to actually describe. Peyton rocks her patterned suit and cutout crop top, and I now am on the lookout for a jacket similar to Spencer's. They both pull of their outfits so incredibly well, and as a pleb I bow down to them!

Of course, with every set of amazing looks comes a few that aren't so great. I'm not quite sure about Nash Grier and the Janoskians, to be honest with you... :/




And those were my favourite looks from the 2015 TCAs! What were your favourite looks? Let me know in the comments down below, and I'll see you next time! x

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top