Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2015 Resolutions

Hello peeps!

We are hours away from the end of 2014 and I am quite excited! As the new year is coming, I have been reflecting on everything I've done in 2014. It hasn't been the most significant or exciting year, but I definitely have several good memories in mind. I'm looking forward to 2015 and what it has in store for me!

I have come up with resolutions for the year which I aim to follow and keep up. Hopefully I'll be able to stick to and fulfil them by the end of of 2015!


Thank you to everyone for a great year! I am so grateful for all the support shown towards Love From Icy this year and I wish you all a Happy New Year :-)



Have a nice day and I'll be back on Sunday with a brand new post xx

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top